YOUth No. 6 (Spring 2013, Special Edition)
This special edition of YOUth magazine describes the evolution of IYF’s efforts over the past decade to build multi-sector partnerships aimed at addressing the youth unemployment crisis. It offers twelve essays from high profile government, corporate, civil society, and youth leaders from around the world who share their own ideas on how best to address the challenges facing young people today.
YOUth magazine is the International Youth Foundation (IYF)’s flagship publication designed to provide a global audience of donors, civil society organizations, governments, and youth leaders with news and commentary around the theme of positive youth development.
- YOUth No. 6 (Spring 2013, Special Edition)
- "A Full-Scale Approach to Youth Employment" by Luis Alberto Moreno
- "US Foreign Policy's Youth Agenda" by Maria Otero
- "Empowering Jordan's Seventy Percent" by Beth Paige
- "It's Time for a 'New Deal' for America's Young People" by John Studzinski
- "A Call to Action for Business" by Jane Nelson
- "Learning Tailored to Africa's Future" by Reeta Roy
- "Hospitality Sector Opens Doors to Youth" by Christopher J. Nassetta
- "Inspiring the Next Generation of Entrepreneurs" by Douglas L. Becker
- "Growing a Greener Economy in Colombia" by Alejandro Zapata
- "A Youth Movement Comes of Age in Australia" by Jan Owen
- "Wanted: Women Engineers for South Africa's Future" by Naadiya Moosajee
- "Bridging the Education Divide in India" by Jithin Nedumala