Work at IYF
Our dedicated, diverse, and multi-talented staff includes young professionals, technical experts, and experienced professionals. You'll find opportunities to grow and reasons to stay: many employees have chosen to work at IYF for more than a decade. We're on an ambitious and rewarding mission, but we value work-life balance. Come work with regional and topical experts who also enjoy a good ping-pong match.
IYF offers a generous benefits package:
- 20 vacation days plus 12 paid holidays, 10 personal days, and 1 floating holiday per year
- Comprehensive health insurance for employees and eligible dependents
- A parental leave policy that allows for paid time off after the birth or adoption of a child
- Telecommuting and a flexible schedule
- 401K policy that exceeds industry standards
- Professional development and educational assistance
- Additional insurance and other options
Current Job Openings
Please view other open positions in the United States on our external recruiting platform.
USAID MULTI-COUNTRY PROPOSAL
Chief of Party (COP)